SGA-7651 pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery andSquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- SMB with Medium Sized Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premise Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed Gigabit Connections
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
||Intel D525 1.8 Ghz
||6* 82583V Intel Gigabit LAN controller
||52pin CF Card
||2x 2.0 ports
||Desktop 1.5″ tall x 6.8″ deep x 7″ wide
||Standard mini-ITX 170mm x 170mm
||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 4.16A
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
||32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C)
||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
- Access to the online version of The Official pfSense Book. (upon support registration)
- Ships with US style 3 prong power cord. Easily changed to non-US style by purchasing a IEC320-C13 (3 PIN) compatible power cord (visual example).
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION:
- pfSense Incident Based Support via email, chat or phone. Each purchase includes two complimentary incidents.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
1 Free packages.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include: