SGA-5431 pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance 3WAN
The SGA-5431 desktop system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the Dual Core Intel® Atom™ 1.8 GHz, with AES-NI and Intel QuickAssist acceleration to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery andSquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 3,900,000
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Small Businesses
- Small to Medium Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On Premise Appliance
- Teleworkers needing an “Always-Up” network or VPN connections
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
||Intel Atom dual-core D525 Processor (1.8GHz)
||4x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
SoC Intel 82583VQuad GbE on-die MACs
||1x mSATA, 2x miniPCIe
||2x 2.0 ports
||Desktop 1.5″ tall x 6.8″ deep x 7″ wide
||Standard mini-ITX 170mm x 170mm
||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
||32°F (0°C) to 149°F (65°C)
||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Access to the online version of The Official pfSense Book. (upon support registration)
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION:
- pfSense Incident Based Support via email, chat or phone. Each purchase includes two complimentary incidents.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
1 Free packages.
2 Future pfSense distributions will have support for QuickAssist. AES-NI support is included.